Instead of owning dedicated, physical hardware as the hub of your data network, you can effectively rent this functionality as an internet-accessible service. Cloud computing is available in several forms but this variation is known as PaaS (Platform as a Service).
Below are some of the key benefits of Cloud Servers:
- Flexibility: extra resources can be temporarily accessed when required
- Scalability: more permanent increases in needs for capacity, speed, application access can be added remotely with minimal increases in (monthly) cost
- Cost-effectiveness: clients only pay for services they are using at a particular time
- Setup Simplicity: other than "migrating" from a physical server already in operation, a Cloud Server can be set up quickly and remotely.
- Reliability: since a client purchases access to a large "server farm”, service is virtually unaffected by any malfunctions. The service is simply shifted to remaining hardware that is still in operation within the “farm”.
Expect a employee (NEVER an Answering Service?) to respond to direct phone calls live or to email within 90 minutes from 7:00am to 6:00pm on every business day.
Optional Emergency response for customers is available 24/7 every day (365 days/year)!
Andromeda carries not only basic mandatory business coverages, but also upgraded "flow-through" protections:
- Workman's Compensation
- General LiabilityLost (Negligence)
- Errors & Omissions (Professional Liability)
- Umbrella Policy (for elements not normally covered for IT services)
We offer the most flexible, customized options for contracts/payments to be found anywhere in our industry:
- Standard terms (30 days) for Time & Materials service orders
- Combined/itemized monthly billing option (regardless of number of individual service orders included)
- 1-year span for smaller, standard contracts (e.g., hosting)
- Multi-year (for transparent client budgeting) to 30-day large-scale MSP (Managed Services Provider) contracts.
However, all term contracts of any length allow for 30-day renewal/cancellation! We want you to remain with us—not "lock you in".
We employ a two-pronged attack:
- Our standard practice in beginning a "Client-Partner" relationship (as opposed to a one-off break/fix request) is to require a 2-hour, on-site IT audit of your current systems. Recorded meticulously for each client setup—and, most importantly,
updated with every service call—this allows any of our well-trained technicians to step in and confidently attack your problem, whether for an emergency HelpDesk call or a required on-site visit.
- We offer "Concierge Service" options which dedicate an Account Manager, a Field Tech and even a HelpDesk Tech as you primary Help Team. Before long, you will know one another by name, and—more importantly—they will know your IT system by heart! This is in addition to ready access to our written, up-to-date Audit Record of your system.